Understanding Student Loans
A discussion about student loans, including loan entrance counseling, loan repayment, and borrowing limits.
SAEP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
● Complete, sign, and submit the cafécollege Scholarship form by May 31
● Achieve an 80 average upon high school graduation (Inclusive: 9-12 grades)
● Attend three (3) college success activities (see information below) by May 31
● Demonstrate financial need with copy of the FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) or TASFA by May 31
● Graduate from an SAEP partnering high school
The deadline to complete SAEP Scholarship College Success Activity requirements is May 31, 2022!
This 1-hour workshop will give you credit for one College Success Activity required for the SAEP Scholarship.