Study Smart to Make Good Grades
Getting good grades in college is not easy, but it is possible! Start making plans to now and get ready for high school!
- Plan Your Study Time Stick to a schedule and avoid distractions!
- Keep a Calendar Keep track of everything you need to be doing!
- Review Before and After Review your class notes regularly.
- Get the Hard Stuff Out of the Way First Study when you’re refreshed.
- Study in Groups Study buddies can explain points you may not understand.
- Don’t Procrastinate! Don’t wait to the last minute to do what you have to do.
- Get Tutoring If You Need It! Ask for help if you need it.